Just when you thought your home would become an empty nest, your daughter and granddaughter moved across country to stay with to save up money for a down payment on a house. A few weeks later, your father almost fell while alone at home and you knew it was time to make room for him at your place. Now that things are packed, and you’re operating the command center of a busy domestic world, you know you need to find a qualified family dentist in New Braunfels. Since you’re looking for a team of educated professionals who are friendly and compassionate, the practice for you is Comal Dental.
What Makes Comal Dental Different?
Dr. David Earnest is originally from San Antonio – he knows this community and how to serve his patients with the quality of care they deserve. He’s a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Academy of General Dentistry, the Academy of Osseointegration, and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. With years of experience and advanced training on complex situations, Dr. Earnest keeps patients safe and healthy.
He’s also a family man – with a beautiful wife, and a young son and daughter, he cares for those he treats like he would his loved ones. His goal is to build relationships with his patients, to educate them, and to put them at ease, knowing that he can keep their smiles healthy their whole life long.
How Can Your Practice Care For My Entire Family?
By offering dental care for patients of all ages, we can take care of everyone in your home with the treatments below:
- Preventive Care – Checkups, exams, cleanings, and X-rays are necessary and available for everyone we see.
- Children’s Dentistry – With treatments like sealants to prevent cavities and ClearCorrect invisible braces, we’ll make sure our youngest patients are healthy and happy with their grins.
- Restorative Dentistry – If you need a filling, root canal, dental implants, CEREC same-day crowns, bridges, or dentures, we can help.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Looking good is important for everyone – no matter the age – and we create radiant smiles for teens, adults, and seniors.
- Sedation Dentistry – Have someone in the family who’s afraid of the dentist or dealing with dental anxiety? Our relaxing options are safe and effective.
- Specialized Care – For TMD (jaw pain and dysfunction) and sleep apnea, we have dental solutions available.
- Emergency Services – When you have an emergency, isn’t it better to already know the dentist who’s treating you? Get to know Dr. Earnest now, before your son loses a tooth at hockey practice, or your father develops a severe toothache.
Now that you know why Comal Dental is the right choice for your dentist in New Braunfels for your entire family, schedule your appointment today and keep the ones you love healthy and smiling brightly.