Tooth Extractions – New Braunfels, TX
Extracting Teeth That Could Compromise Your Oral Health
Dr. Aaron Haag does everything he can to preserve natural teeth, but in certain cases where extensive damage or impaction compromises the health of surrounding teeth, he may recommend an extraction. If this is the case, there’s no cause for alarm. Our team can quickly and painlessly remove the tooth and help you create a restorative treatment plan to replace it with an implant or traditional restoration. That way, you don’t have to live with a gap in your smile for any longer than necessary.
Why Choose Comal Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- We Offer Wisdom Tooth Extractions
- In-Network with Most PPO Dental Insurances
- Multiple Sedation Options Available
When are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
Some of the most common situations in which we may recommend extracting a tooth include:
- A tooth is cracked or broken beyond repair.
- An infection has spread and led to the death of the tooth.
- A tooth is impacted below the gumline.
- Wisdom teeth that are leading to pain or could result in future orthodontic issues.
- A tooth is decayed beyond repair.